About the International Door Association
The International Door Association’s (IDA) mission is to be the leading trade association representing the door and access systems industry by providing advocacy, education, and collaboration to advance the industry with increased professionalism, and vibrant volunteer leadership and staff.
IDA's primary activities are:
- Producing an annual trade show and exposition, IDAExpo+TM
- Publishing the industry’s leading trade journal, IDA Magazine
- Facilitating the creation and production of educational, accreditation and certification programs through its partnership with the Institute of Door Dealer Education and Accreditation (IDEA), as well as other educational resources and online training programs
- Providing scholarships through the IDA Scholarship Foundation, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization
- Enforcing a Code of Business Conduct equally important to ethical door dealers and consumers
- Education sessions twice a year at the IDA Educational Conference & Tradeshow and IDAExpo+.