GET ANSWERS TO YOUR FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
IDA membership runs annually from January 1 through December 31. The company administrator (a designated role or the default role for companies with only one point of contact) for active IDA members can login and renew online here. You can also renew by mailing a check for your annual membership dues to the address below. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
You can find more information about joining IDA by selecting “Join” at the top right side of this page.
We are excited to share that in order to serve you better, IDA has just completed an upgrade to a new association management system and member database.
For security purposes, you will need to create a new password for your account. Your old password will no longer work in the new system.
Here are the steps to do that:
- Please navigate to the home page
- Click “Sign In”
- Click “Set Up an Account”
- Note: the “forgot password” functionality will not work until you’ve created a password in the new system. You must first set up your account.
- Enter the email address associated with your account.
- Select a password for your account and click “Continue”
- You will be sent an email and asked to verify your email address by clicking the link in the email. This ensures you have provided a valid email address.
- Now, you can log in with your new password and set up your account.
If you are still experiencing issues, the IDA office is open Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. EST. You can reach our office by calling (202)-591-2457. You can also email email@example.com, an inbox which is checked daily and we strive to respond to all emails within two business days.
Training and accreditation is provided through the Institute of Door Dealer Education and Accreditation (IDEA). IDEA is a private, independent organization which provides educational resources, training systems and professional development programs for companies engaged in the sale, installation and service of door and access systems products. These programs include Door Dealer Accreditation, Residential Installer Certification, Rolling Steel Fire Door Technician Certification and Commercial Sectional Door Systems Technician Certification. You can find more information here.
You can find more information about ID&OI Magazine and view the current issue here.
Information about upcoming IDA events can be found here.