As an IDA member, you receive access to important resources and information to support your needs as a garage door and access systems industry professional, including:
- Access to high-level industry education and training programs
- Pricing deals and discounts to attend IDAExpo, the premier networking and educational event in the industry
- Discounts on advertising in IDA Magazine
- Member packets featuring helpful solutions to problems facing the garage door and access systems industry
- Opportunities to network with the industry's top professionals
- And more!
- Primary business: The highest sales volume category within the door and access systems portion of a company’s business.
- Primary location: The business address designated by the member as their desired membership address.
- Representation: Members with voting eligibility may designate a single individual (an owner, co-owner, or employee) to serve as their voting representative.
- Voting representative: An individual designated by a Dealer or Supplier member to cast IDA ballots on behalf of the member. Only voting representatives are eligible to serve as IDA officers or Board members.
What types of memberships are available?