IDA is excited to host the first national in-person conference and tradeshow for our industry. As the event approaches, the safety of our attendees is our foremost consideration.
IDA will adhere to the most up-to-date CDC and State guidelines to keep our event COVID safe.
IDA will be providing:
1. Masks for those who need one.
2. Hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes throughout the building.
3. Physical barriers where appropriate.
Here’s what you can do to help while onsite:
1. Maintain social distance of at least 6 feet.
2. Wash your hands frequently.
3. If someone asks you to wear a mask in their presence, please be respectful and wear a mask – even if you’ve both been fully vaccinated.
4. If you feel sick, stay home.
Please contact IDA at [email protected]
if you have any questions.